EuroCup 2018-19 STATISTICS
EuroCup 2018-19 individual rankings
This player is not ranked among the Top 25 in any category.
- Played high-school basketball at N. Mecklenburg HS.
- Played college basketball at Penn State (1996-2001).
- Moved to Italy for the 2001-02 season, signed by Scaligera Verona.
- Signed for the 2002-03 season by Nuovo Basket Viola Reggio Calabria.
- Played there also the 2003-04 championship.
- Signed for the 2004-05 season by Sicc Jesi.
- On December '04, signed by Pallacanestro Ferrara.
- Moved to Germany for the 2005-06 season, signed by RheinEnergie Cologne.
- Moved to Lithuania for the 2006-07 season, signed by Lietuvos rytas Vilnius.
- Won the 2005-06 German National Championship with RheinEnergie Cologne.
- Named to the 2000-01 All-Big 10 3rd Team.