EuroCup 2008-09 STATISTICS
EuroCup 2008-09 individual rankings
This player is not ranked among the Top 25 in any category.
- Grew up with BC Buducnost Podgorica (Montenegro) juniors.
- Made his debut with Buducnost 2nd team during the 2006-07 season.
- Played there also the 2007-08 championship.
- Made debut with Buducnost main team during the 2008-09 season.
- .moved to Slovenia for the 2009-10 season, signed by BC Olimpija Ljubljana.
- Won the 2008-09 Montenegrin National Championship with BC Buducnost Podgorica.
- Won the 2009 Montenegrin National Cup with BC Buducnost Pdogorica.
- Won the 2010 Slovenian National Cup with BC Olimpija Ljubljana.
- Has been member of the Montenegrin U-17, U-18 and U-20 National Team.
- Played at the 2008 European ‘B' U-18 Championship.
- Played at the 2009 European U-20 Championship.
- Played ay the 2009 Mediterranean Games.