EuroCup 2019-20 STATISTICS
EuroCup 2019-20 individual rankings
This player is not ranked among the Top 25 in any category.
- Played high-school basketball at Lakeland HS, Fl.
- Played college basketball at Penn State University (1989-93).
- Moved to Portugal for the 1993-94 season, signed by Academico de Portugal.
- Moved to Sweden for the 1994-95 season, signed by Solna Vikings.
- Played there also the 1995-96 championship.
- Moved to Ukraina for the 1996-97 season, signed by Shakhter Donetsk.
- Released on January '97.
- Moved to Russia, signed for the remainder of the season by BK Samara.
- Played there also the 1997-98 championship.
- Moved back to France for the 1998-99 season, signed by Cholet Basket.
- Played there also the 1999-00 championship.
- Selected in the 2000 ABA Draft by Indiana Legends (#71).
- Signed for the 2000-01 season by Indiana Legends, in the ABA.
- Moved again to France for the 2001-02 season, signed on November '01 by Bourg en Bresse.
- Signed for the 2002-03 season by Cholet Basket.
- Played there also the 2003-04 championship.
- Signed for the 2004-05 season by Sluc Nancy.
- He's still playing there.
- Won the 1999 French National Cup with Cholet Basket.
- Named the 1989-90 Atlantic-10 Freshman of the Year.
- Named the 1990-91 Atlantic-10 Player of the Year.