EuroCup 2018-19 STATISTICS
EuroCup 2018-19 individual rankings
This player is not ranked among the Top 25 in any category.
- Grew up with Zeleznik (Yugoslavia) juniors.
- Made his debut with Zeleznik during the 2000-01 season.
- Played there also the 2001-02 championship.
- Signed for the 2002-03 season by Lavovi 063 Belgrade.
- Signed for the 2003-04 season by BC Reflex Belgrade.
- Sent on loan to KK Atlas Belgrade on December '03.
- Back to BC Reflex for the 2004-05 season.
- Played there till February'06.
- Signed for the remainder of the season by Borac Cacak.
- Back to FMP Zeleznik for the 2006-07 season.
- Moved to Germany for the 2007-08 season, signed by Alba Berlin Basketball Team.
- Won thee 2005 Serbia & Montenegro National Cup with BC Reflex Belgrade.
- Won the 2007 Serbian National Cup with FMP Zeleznik.
- Won the 2006 Adriatic League with FMP Zeleznik.
- Been member of the Yugoslav Junior National Team.
- Has been member of the Yugoslav Under-20 National Team.
- Played at the 2002 European Under-20 Championship.
- Has been member of the Serbia & Montenegro University National Team.
- Won the gold medal at the 2003 World University Games.
- Member of the Serbia & Montenegro National Team.